Tip: Switch smoothly from Napster to Rhapsody
You’ve probably already heard the news that Napster is merging into Rhapsody. Today, that move becomes official for all Sonos users in the U.S. What does that mean for Napster users? Well, it will be a bit of a transition.
Don’t worry: you’ll still have access to millions of songs and hundreds of radio stations, all in any room of the home with Sonos—but now, you’ll be listening to all that great music through Rhapsody. Of course, we want to make the shift as simple as possible. To that end, here’s how to make the switch on Sonos:
- Add Rhapsody to your Sonos system
- Select “I already have a Rhapsody account” (even though you don’t)
- Login to Rhapsody with your Napster credentials. Forgot your password? Click here.
- Like magic, your Napster library will automatically transfer to Rhapsody
- Now remove Napster from your Music Menu and tune in to Rhapsody
A few more details that might be helpful:
- If any of your Sonos Playlists (“saved queues”) contain Napster tracks, we’ve created a tool to replace them with Rhapsody tracks
- If you’re so music crazy that you have both Rhapsody and Napster accounts, click here
- If you still have questions, you can check out Rhapsody’s FAQ.
We hope the transition to Rhapsody is seamless and that you don’t miss a minute of listening out loud on Sonos to the music you love. As always, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our crack team at support.