SONOS SUB is here

Posted on June 19th, 2012 by Sonos Staff in News, Products

Take your whole Sonos system one seismic step closer to the spine-curling, jaw-dropping, full body experience music was meant to be. Today, the newest, deepest addition to the Sonos Wireless HiFi System is now available. Get all SUB facts here.

Posted on June 19th, 2012 by Sonos Staff in News, Products

26 Responses to “SONOS SUB is here”

Sonos FanJune 19th, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Sounds like a great bit of kit to compliment the Play 5’s in a pair, but it’s far too much money!!!!

Kurt in OhioJune 19th, 2012 at 3:20 pm

The sleek black donut design is very upscale, not sure how the full spectrum output would be with the opposing audible drivers although I understand the need to reduce the shake of a deep bass.  I will need to hear others feedback after a few months.

My first impression is the cost is high for my appetite, but I am intrigued with adding more quality components to my growing Sonos network.

SonosJune 25th, 2012 at 9:43 am

We elected to start with a single color in two finishes. If the demand is high enough, there’s always a chance we may explore making a white version as well.

Fade2blackJune 26th, 2012 at 1:51 am

Just heard it demo’d in a home cinema store in Edinburgh. Transforms a Sonos stereo set up, either with 2 Play 5’s or 2 Play 3’s. Seriously considering forking out the cash for it.

MilesJuly 7th, 2012 at 7:26 am

That may not work. I’m wanting to get a white sub but won’t spend the money to get a black one now and replace it later. If you’re expecting all customers to do this, you’ll never see the sales high enough for us to get a white version.

PatrikJuly 10th, 2012 at 10:52 am

I world also vote for a white version of the sub! If I have white units in general so I do not buy one intill the whites are in the trade.

love itJuly 10th, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Very keen on 2 5’s, a 3 and a dock but won’t buy until the white SUB is available……any idea when ?

Michael matonSeptember 22nd, 2012 at 10:00 am

The sonos system is great….I want to complete it with a sub…but as others here wrote….:I do not put a black piece to the ones in white…this simply doesn’t make sense….=> dear Sonos, add color “white” and tap the sales potential!

AndrewDecember 25th, 2012 at 3:04 am

Heard it + it is truely awesome – but my wife hates black. Please save me a fight with my wife – bring out a white one!!! :)