Available around the world – the music you love faster and easier than ever.
We do more than build software, we believe in it. We believe in its ability to bring out the best of any hardware and its potential to create the richest possible home experiences.
As we continue to invest in the way you experience and control your music at home, curating and managing an array of services across multiple rooms, the benefits of playing your music to Sonos directly from these very services is clear. In Google Play Music, we’ve found a great partner to bring this vision to life for the first time on a global scale. Together, we’ve created a music experience that shows how media, devices, and sound can seamlessly work together in the home.
Now available around the world, you can stream directly to Sonos from within the Google Play Music app on your Android device, or simply stream Google Play Music from your Sonos app to any Sonos player throughout your home.
All the music you love, all there is to discover, all together in one place:
- Blend your personal library – Google Play Music lets you store your personal music collection for free online (up to 20,000 songs) so you can stream all your favorite music from one place, to any room in your home
- Discover more than 22 million tracks on demand
- Create a custom radio station or try I’m Feeling Lucky radio and enjoy fresh music based on your listening habits with unlimited skips and no ads
Listening to the music you love just got even faster and more flexible:
- Enjoy all the features of your Google Play Music app in Hi-Fi sound by playing directly to Sonos from Android devices
- Use the Google Play Music app to start a song in any room and control the volume without ever leaving the app
- For full access of all your music services and multi-room control, use the Sonos app to stream all the music you love to any room
Google Play Music is now available on Sonos in 25 countries around the world. To get started, select Google Play Music from the services menu on your Sonos and log in with your Gmail. Android users can now play directly to Sonos from within the Google Play Music App on their device by selecting the cast icon.