Gear up for race day with a Daytona 500 playlist
Even if you’re the most diehard race fan on the planet, we’re willing to bet that the sound of engines in all their Doppler affected glory isn’t the only sound you enjoy. And much like you, some of racing’s biggest names are avid music fans. Even one of the biggest events in the sport incorporates musical performances into the celebration.
And so we’re celebrating the upcoming Daytona 500 with a little playlist featuring songs from a few of the musical acts that have performed–or will perform–on race day. Plus a couple of extra “tunes” for true NASCAR lovers…and one more just for fun. Subscribe to the playlist on Spotify to listen on your Sonos, or create your own version from the tracklist below.
- Thunder (NASCAR Theme) – David Robidoux
- Remind Me – Brad Paisley
- Better Than I Used To Be – Tim McGraw
- Drive By – Train
- Chicks Dig It – Chris Cagle
- Back Of My Heart – Randy Montana
- I’m Gonna Love You Through It – Martina McBride
- Fly Away – Lenny Kravitz
- Winning Lap At Daytona 500 – Captain Audio
- Daytona 500 – Ghostface Killah