Share the Love: A Valentine’s Day playlist
We’re thrilled that so many dedicated music fans decided to Share the Love on our Facebook page over the past week. As promised, we’re delivering a little love right back with our Valentine’s Day playlist.
Have a listen on Spotify and continue to add to the mix, or create your own lovey-dovey playlists using the completely random selection below. You can also head back to our Facebook page and create your own special blend from the massive selections of songs there–you have more than 500 to choose from!
- Let’s Do It (Let’s Fall in Love) – Cole Porter
- At Last – Etta James.
- Space Age Love Song – Flock Of Seagulls
- Just like honey – The Jesus and Mary Chain
- More Than Words – Extreme
- Have I Told You Lately That I Love You – Van Morrison
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Dance Me To The End Of Love – Leonard Cohen
- Love Song – The Cure
- Just Like Heaven – Katie Melua
- Something About the Way You Look Tonight – Elton John
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- Just Breathe – Pearl Jam
- Tangled up in You – Aaron Lewis.
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- You Can Leave Your Hat On – Joe Cocker
- Always & forever – Heatwave
- In the Midnight Hour – Wilson Pickett.
- Unforgettable – Natalie & Nat King Cole.
- More Than This – Roxy Music
- Unchained Melody – The Righteous Brothers
- The Wind Beneath My Wings – Bette Midler