How to retrieve your Spotify device credentials
As you might have heard, a little company called Facebook recently announced streaming music integration. which will allow you to easily share your musical story with all of your friends. As part of that integration, you will be able to sign up for Spotify by using your Facebook credentials. However, if you’re using Sonos, you still need to login with your Spotify username and password. Here’s how to retrieve your Spotify credentials.
In order to retrieve your Spotify username:
- Login to your Spotify account here or use the login box in the top right corner of Spotify’s website.
- Your Spotify username is a series of digits (e.g. 111212).
You will also need to create a password for your devices:
- Make sure you are still logged in on Spotify’s website.
- Click on “Set a password for your devices” (in the profile overview page).
- Send the password token to your e-mail by hitting the Send button. A password request will then be sent to your e-mail.
Once you have your Spotify username and your new password, please login to Spotify on your Sonos system with your new details. Note that you need a Premium subscription to use any Sonos devices with Spotify. Upgrade your account to Premium here.