This has been another incredible year and what better way to encapsulate the highlights than with a list? The below list represents our honest and oh-alright-somewhat-selfish favorite moments from 2013. Hope you’ll share yours with us in the comments below.
12. ADE gathered incredible friends for unique performances in a Sonos Studio set-up in Amsterdam
11. Erykah Badu stopped by to play our little party with the Robert Glasper Experiment at SXSW
10. Pretty Lights debuted new songs to a packed Sonos Studio
9. Diplo and Shane McCauley created “Blow Your Head” for the Sonos Studio, and it did just that
8. DJ Jazzy Jeff and Mick Boogies – Summertime Vol. 4 – the soundtrack of our summer and a very cool collab with Jazzy Jeff and Sonos
7. Moby previewed his new music video for Perfect Life and performed songs from his new album Innocents.
6. Hanging out with Deadmau5 at our SXSW Sonos Studio
5. The Crystal Method performed live in the Sonos Studio underneath LightHouse, our interactive light installation.
4. We celebrated the first birthday of the Sonos Studio
3. Beck stopped by the Studio and made some music with friends
2. Janelle Monae as the Electric Lady. From her Q.U.E.E.N. collab with Miss Badu to the dynamite new album and live performances with Wondaland West, Monae continues to deliver as a pop empress.
1. Jay-Z raps “Frank Sinatra on my Sonos.” Listen with us: Jay-Z – Somewhereinamerica