Mad Madchester Giveaway
It’s competition time again and we have to say, this is one you’ll definitely want to get involved in!
As part of our The Music, The Myths and The Mayhem event, we’ve asked award winning album cover designer (and good friend) Richard Robinson to design some pretty special PLAY:3 units for the occasion. Inspired by Kevin Cummins’ famous The Stone Roses Perspex photograph taken of the band in 1988, Richard has created two awesome print designs which capture the atmosphere of the Madchester movement perfectly.
With only 20 of these limited edition PLAY:3 machines created for the event, these speakers really are a rather unique piece of Madchester memorabilia and guess what…we’ve got one to give away!
Along with this machine, the lucky winner will receive a pair of tickets to The Music, The Myths and The Mayhem event on Tuesday 26th June at Whiteleys in London where they will be given exclusive time with Richard Robinson so he can personally sign the machine and chat about the ins and outs of the design process.
For your chance to win, all you have to do is follow @Sonos and then tweet the following:
I want to #win a Madchester @Sonos PLAY:3 http://ow.ly/bKoas
The giveaway will close at 12 noon (GMT) on Monday 25th June and the winner will be selected at random.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants to the sweepstakes must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident. I.D will be required to attend the event
- Competition not open to Sonos and SLAM PR employees or members of their immediate family, agents or any other person who is connected with the creation or administration or this competition
- Winners must be available to attend the event on Tuesday 26th June from 18.30 to 21.00
- No travel, accommodation and spending money is included as part of this competition
- The ticket can not be exchanged or refunded for a cash value
- Sonos reserve the right to eject anyone from the event that they deem to be acting inappropriately or causing offence to other guests
- By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to the official rules